Where's the song ~~ "Don't let your daughters grow up to marry a Cowboy" ?

​​​​​​​Life is tough! Requires hard physical work, long, long days of pain, dirt, and broken fingernails.​
​Days of frigid cold & scorching heat; through the dust & mud; daybreak into the darkness of nite~~​
​the heart & body becomes toughened & weathered replicating leather!​
​A forever constant factor for a real Cowboy's Wife is tons of sweat, oceans of tears and a constant 'drought' in the wallet!​
​​
​​
​​
​​​​​​​​​IF​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ she wants to spend anytime at all with her Cowboy, she must do as he does, you become partners!​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​​​​​Kick off your boots, grab a cup of coffee, sit back and envision yourself in my life!​
​... It really isn't that bad! There are many rewards to be had to make it a great lifestyle! ...​ ​​​​​​​


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Went to the BIG town...

...today, a whopping 2,800 people & holding their own!

Actually, My Cowboy is excited beyond all recognition!
He gets to go Cowboying in the mountains!

More later...things to do!

5 comments:

Greyhound Girl said...

Only those of us who live in the west think of 2800 people as a BIG town- hope you had fun!

LL said...

2800? Wow... you did make it to town didn't you!

Did you get to eat out and everything?

Rue said...

Hi Barb :)

Glad you were able to go out and have fun. Did you bring me back anything? ;)

rue

Unknown said...

LOL hope he has a blast!
Christina

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Prof~I know, even tho there are small BIG towns besides out west. But you know something? The small BIG towns seem to be in the eastern parts of my state!

LL~yep, we ate Pizza! A Mom 'n Pop joint...in 3 years, that was the second pizza I've eaten..other than my own creations at home, which aren't the same!

Rue~ It was Cowboy day..ya know like new Wranglers (why I haven't a clue...one pair for the week seemed good enuff for me! just wash 'em in the trough at nite, hang to dry by morn!) ...& laces for his boots...in case they break..gotta be prepared ya know!
I did buy abag of Hershey Kisses..I'd share if you like them

Christina~ I know he'll have a blast! He'd move back up to that country if I'd say yes. But those years with all that snow? No way will I go back to that!