...for reasons, and I'm just not sure what they are!
First of all, THANK YOU ALL for your encouraging words & staying in touch with me! It means a lot to me!
- BLOGGING FRIENDS...I am coming to visit you! I've missed knowing what's going on in your worlds!
- COMPUTER...got a virus last week. Finally 'wormed' my way around it today to connect to the Internet so I could try to 'fix' it. Will know soon if it worked! At least I got connected!
- MY DAD..."we know NOTHING until we know SOMETHING!" Hate this "waiting" process. Hopefully we'll know more on Wed. He is feeling better with a new Rx. But, I know it is a 'symptom' reliever, not a cure.
- OUR SON...He flies to N. Dakota on Wednesday...to decide if he wants to live there for the job that is being offered him. If he says "Yes"...he'll be gone from only being a short days drive from us by Sept 1.! That will sadden me...but I know he's been waiting for this opportunity for awhile, so I'll be happy for him!
- COWBOY'S TRIP...That'll have to be another time...I'm too far behind on things!
- A GIFT! ...from a dear friend I've met here in this blogging world! I just received it today from Professor. It's a book "Montana Women Writers, A Geography of the Heart". I am sooo very excited to start reading it! And it makes it even more exciting because.....
- MY ROOTS...I just found out this past week, begin in MONTANA! (or at least part of my roots!) My GGFather & GGMother homesteaded around Helena between 1868 & before! (State records only start at 1864)...My Grandfather was born in Cascade. And more will come in another post! So much info that I didn't know before! It's exciting for me! It proves to me that my dreams and thoughts as a child, that I should have been born 100 yrs prior...have some sustenance to them!
Now....Off to see what you all are up too!