Where's the song ~~ "Don't let your daughters grow up to marry a Cowboy" ?

​​​​​​​Life is tough! Requires hard physical work, long, long days of pain, dirt, and broken fingernails.​
​Days of frigid cold & scorching heat; through the dust & mud; daybreak into the darkness of nite~~​
​the heart & body becomes toughened & weathered replicating leather!​
​A forever constant factor for a real Cowboy's Wife is tons of sweat, oceans of tears and a constant 'drought' in the wallet!​
​​
​​
​​
​​​​​​​​​IF​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ she wants to spend anytime at all with her Cowboy, she must do as he does, you become partners!​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​​​​​Kick off your boots, grab a cup of coffee, sit back and envision yourself in my life!​
​... It really isn't that bad! There are many rewards to be had to make it a great lifestyle! ...​ ​​​​​​​


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Testing of the minds..

...That's what comments from LL did in my "post", and Karen has done on this "post"....


This blogging stuff can be tougher than I thought!
I'll have your answer Karen...shortly...

5 comments:

LL said...

Now don't go blamin' me for you thinkin'! That just ain't right! :P

I await your answer to Karen's question too. I already know it, but I'll still read your response with bated erm... eyes. ;)

Midlife Mom said...

Wow you really got people to thinking on this one! I'm anxious to hear your answer to Karen's question too.

That saddle on the tractor had me laughing up a storm!! What a hoot!

Unknown said...

Thanks for adding me to your list! I will enjoy reading your posts! Christina

Patti said...

Well, when you asked for MY blog address, you neglected to tell me that YOU have one as well! You've got a lot more on yours than even I know how to do. I'm impressed. We're moving on Saturday, watch my blog for pictures!

Mrs. Mom said...

Thank you WOW, for stopping in at my blog. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the issue as well!

You here, have a fantastic blog, that I am really looking forward to reading much, much more of!