- Hence, no continuation from yesterday's Oprah post.
- Cowboy is gone gathering cattle up north for a week.
- Chores are all mine to do again.
- It dropped to 19 degrees last night....BRRRRRrrrrrrr!
- Water troughs were froze.
- The electric fence is NOT working and I cannot tell you how many times I walked around these pastures and pens, contorting my neck, touching wires, rewrapping, etc. until I just gave up! I'm pretty good at finding the 'errors' but not today! Hopefully, every critter will save their energy for warmth & not test the waters! Of course they'd have to climb through 4 other wires too if they feel the need for escape....but my luck???
- Chickens thought they died as I didn't lock them up in their coop last night.
- Split kindling and starter size firewood and brought armloads of wood in, hopefully for 2 days at least. I needed to warm the house up. Yea! my first fire of the year! A month earlier than normal, so Cowboy had better come back with a bunch more firewood!
- Have been on the phone non stop with different family members today with different "issues" with each one. (Yes...I have BROAD shoulders & cauliflower ears and that is why I'm so short! Years do take a toll!)
- My one sister is coming tomorrow for the weekend...bringing her 2 grandkids that she's raising...this will be "interesting" to say the least....(long story).
- I'm tuckered out and didn't get to do my curling up with a book and numerous cups of tea or coffee as I had hoped and dreamed about, but at least I didn't have to make dinner!
PB & J is always good for me!
G' nite, sweet dreams and I'll catch up with ya'll when I can squeeze a few minutes in behind closed doors...alone...I will be needing some alone time these next 2-1/2 days with the sister's visit.
(but where the heck are my blogrolls?? Blog Rolling Gone?? or just 'down' for the night??)
10/10~Guess they got hacked into...supposedly, now I'm going to go through and write all of you down,
so I don't lose it again...