... what is a Queen?
- ... we had "Queen" an English rock band formed in 1970 in London, anyone remember them besides me?
- ... there are 4 "Queens" in a deck of playing cards.
- ... the "Queen" is the most powerful piece is in the game of Chess.
- ... there is that dominant female "Queen" ant, bee, termite, or wasp.
- ... one of Canada's leading universities in Ontario is "Queen's".
- ... we also have a 2006 movie titled "Queen".
- ... and we can't forget "The Queen"- part of The British Monarchy.
...BUT...how do "Queens" come to be?
None other than from....
...a "Train Wreck " of course!
I am pretty tardy in sharing this magnificent gift from Train Wreck!
I hope she accepts my sincerest apology for the time lapse...
she has actually taken up singing and tapping her toes while she waits...
I know...... I have heard her!
Heck, it just might be too soon for her even tonight,
I could be hindering American Idol's detection of her capabilities!
...if so, I apologize for that too~ Lady!
When I began this blog back in May,
Train Wreck of Cowboy, Kids and Sunsets ,was one of the first blogs I landed upon and was instantaneously captivated by her writing, her creativity and her life!
I am so grateful for the discovery of her in this massive maze of the Blogosphere,
as we have become great friends.
Hey! She even said I could live in her neighborhood!
...and I wish I could!
This gal is so gifted, so altruistic and so genuinely entertaining, one can't help but find delight in all she creates!
Her passion for her family, for life and for her artwork is brilliantly displayed throughout her blog.
I cherish the friendship we've developed and positively hope to meet her someday!
I just love this lady! She has become my family!
If I still lived in AZ, I'd have driven up there months ago to give her a hug!
Thank you Train Wreck...
..not just for this personal "Crowning" made with your very own creative hands...
...but for your friendship!
Please...go check her artwork at "Gillespie Galleries" !
See what I'm talking about!