Where's the song ~~ "Don't let your daughters grow up to marry a Cowboy" ?

​​​​​​​Life is tough! Requires hard physical work, long, long days of pain, dirt, and broken fingernails.​
​Days of frigid cold & scorching heat; through the dust & mud; daybreak into the darkness of nite~~​
​the heart & body becomes toughened & weathered replicating leather!​
​A forever constant factor for a real Cowboy's Wife is tons of sweat, oceans of tears and a constant 'drought' in the wallet!​
​​
​​
​​
​​​​​​​​​IF​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ she wants to spend anytime at all with her Cowboy, she must do as he does, you become partners!​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​​​​​Kick off your boots, grab a cup of coffee, sit back and envision yourself in my life!​
​... It really isn't that bad! There are many rewards to be had to make it a great lifestyle! ...​ ​​​​​​​


Friday, August 1, 2008

Company, Clients & Chaos...

...meant I had to spend my day like this!
:
:
:
\/


Once in awhile, life requires indoor chores as well!
Thanks Sarah...for the pix :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you've got a bit of June Cleaver in ya, huh? It's good to have those "talents" as well, but I'd have to agree that the indoor chores just aren't as satisfying as the outdoor ones.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Good morning. :) Thank you for stopping by my site. Say...as far as my fun clipart, I simply do a search out on the internet for whatever I'm looking for and then click the "images" tab. For example...I typed in "TGIF" to get clipart for that phrase.

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday. :)

Sarah said...

Chores shmores, huh!

While being inside is less than thrilling to me, I must admit it feels good to get the stuff done.

Ya know, so that way I can go back outside and neglect for the next 3 weeks. :)

Enjoy your company!

Jenn said...

This time of the year, in this part of Georgia, I simply perfer the indoor chores!!!!

And on your prior posts...
U forgot... OMG

I'm on Dish Satilite for my internet and every grey cloud will make you cuss about that connection!

Is that cowboy HOW on July 30? Himmie a cutie! Oh so are the sweetpea's!

It is 7:30 p.m., I'm on my third pot of coffee and I can't hardly keep my eyes open

Mrs. Mom said...

WOW, that indoor crap catches us all sometimes. ;) If I dont try to catch up on mine everyday, I'd be buried alive by the end of a day or so...lol

Have a wonderful incredible weekend M'am!

Greyhound Girl said...

I hate cleanin' but it sure feels good to cross things off my lsit!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!!!

Looks like the story of life without words.

Blessings!
Lacy